The good news is that wedding gowns pose a unique opportunity to make sustainable, eco-friendly, ethical choices, and look fabulous doing it.
At froxbox we are committed to making better choices.
While there is no universally agreed-upon definition for sustainable fashion, as a company, there are lots of factors we consider, including what the garment is made of, its carbon footprint, how much the garment factory worker was paid to produce it, and where it's going to end up after you're finished wearing it.
A few things to note about the froxbox brand:
- We are a female owned company committed to designing, sourcing, and selling better quality goods.
- We use quality fabrics, allowing us to offer gowns that can be worn on multiple occasions, repurposed, rented out, or kept for generations to come.
- We work with production facilities that care for their workers, are energy efficient, low in water & chemical usage, and committed to decreasing their carbon footprint.
- We create designs that decrease fabric waste.
- We minimize inventory as we produce wholesale orders as they are received.
- We curate styles for maximum wearability so they can live in your wardrobe for longer than one season, or one event.
- We offer an online sizing tool to help guide you into your perfect size.
Together, we are making better choices.